Try my freshly home-baked Scottish Shortbread
I was brought up helping my Mum bake her prize-winning Shortbread and after she passed away I inherited her well used and much loved mixer and scales. Having used these to make some shortbread for friends and family as well as social events, I was encouraged to start-up in business. I haven't looked back since! I hope you enjoy devouring the shortbread as much as I enjoy making it.
Through Lizzie's Biscuit Box I have expanded my flavour options and I now have more than a dozen different choices. Wherever I can, I work with local suppliers to source the freshest and most authentic ingredients, and use old-fashioned techniques to ensure the highest quality. My goal is to make your taste buds tingle!
Check out the flavour list and pricing here.
From May through to December I attend Agricultural Shows, Highland Shows, Farmer's Markets, Charity Events and Craft Fayers.
1. Alyth Show - Saturday 13th June
2. Strathmore Highland Games, Glamis Castle - Sunday 14th June
3. Portsoy Boat Festival - Saturday ONLY 20th June
4. Drumtochty Highland Games - Saturday 27th June
5. Glamis Extraveganza - Saturday 11th July
6. Balquihidder Highland Games - Saturday 25th July
7. Nantwich Agricultural Show - Wednesday 29th July
8. Aboyne Highland Games - Saturday 1st August
9. Kinross Agricultural Show - Saturday 8th August
10. Keith Agricultural Show - Sunday and Monday 9th and 10th July
11. Ballater Highland Games - Thursday 13th August
12. World Sheep Dog Trials. Castle Howard. 17th to 20th September
I have recently started offering bespoke wedding favours. If this is something that interests you, please drop me a line for more information.
I offer a selection of hampers which can have your preferred shortbread flavours.
Contact me to find out more!
Bannerman Butchers, Inverbervie
Smithies, 16 Keptie Street, Arbroath, DD11 1RG
Clootie McToot, 59-61 Main Street, Abernethy, PH2 9JB